Thursday, May 19, 2016

New camera


I got a new camera for Mother's Day, best present EVER! I love photography, it makes me happy to take pictures and I try not to use too many filters or any at all. I prefer them RAW! But this one is one of my favorites that I manipulated directly on the camera! What an awesome effect! I love these trees that are everywhere in my town, they smell wonderful and their purple flowers against the blue sky just bring me such joy. I am starting to get the hang of photoshop again but mostly for evening tones and levels and adding watermarks. So all you out there who want to steal my work, well, now my name is going to be stamped on all of them! I must admit, it does make me feel good knowing my work has been taken, means that someone likes it enough to want it so badly they had to have it. But still, respect for all my hard work, please. Art for me is a piece of myself on paper, it is a part of me coming out that I wouldn't otherwise let you see. So please enjoy what you see and if you do want something let me know, my prices are not high, not at all! I make it that way so my work is more accessible to those who cannot afford the "fine art" price tag that is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment