Monday, January 24, 2011

High School art portfolio

Hedy Lamarr pencil drawing with acrylic for the black frames.

This was a fun assignment, take any picture we wanted and turn it into a black/white study. My teacher liked how I did half her face instead of all of it. Acrylic on paper.

Grape leaf drawing on paper. The darker parts were done after I learned about contrast in college.


Stipple drawing, took forever but was gratifying.

Pencil drawing of a man cleansing himself before he entered a mosque.
Above and below are scratchboards.

Ok so this isn't from High School but 6th grade. I won first out of my class and school for the Academic Awards for this drawing.

This last one I started right after High School, not sure what it is but it's a great analogy for my life at the time. Still haven't finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment