Tuesday, January 25, 2011

College portfolio pieces 1999-2004

These two are not college pieces but some fun watercolor experiments I did. I was surprised that I could do watercolor so I had fun experimenting.

BYU-Hawaii Photo class.


Orange done in cubic way. I liked the way this turned out even if my teacher didn't.
Comic style recipe for Illustration class.
First college art class, just an apple, lemon and a tomatillo.
Detail of John as Marc Antony
Self portrait with John as Marc Antony and myself as Cleopatra. Pencil on illustration board.
Detail of self as Cleopatra.
Black ball project.


This one was hard to photograph with the plastic shrink wrap on it. Another self portrait charcoal lift out of a turning point in our lives.

Detail of John on the wall
Detail of me.
Romeo and Juliet done in oil paints patterned after Edward Hopper. Once again, another self portrait with John.

No comments:

Post a Comment