Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First sculpture from 2000

This was a trumpe l'oeil I had to do for my first sculpture class. I loved making it and especially love people's reactions to when they see it. My boys like playing with it more than anything but it is fragile in parts and a piece broke off, luckily it glued back together just fine. I will be digging out my other sculptures and posting them on here since they are part of my works and it is something I miss doing incredibly so.
This is my favorite part, the hanging shoelace inside the shoe. I painted it red in memory of my favorite red cons from High School that Stephanie gave me.

2 comments:

  1. All of you art is really nice. I particularly LOVE this shoe!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shoe too, I've fooled many people with it as well!

    ReplyDelete