Friday, September 11, 2015

Fun Friday

 Another week for art class and today was eyes, next week will be faces, then bodies. She was hesitant at first to draw eyes but these pictures say that she was ready for them!
 This was her eye she copied onto black poster board with colored pencils.
 Here is mine, it was fun doing this exercise again.
 Remember this one from several months  ago? I finally finished it using a variety of things, charcoals, pastels and watercolors on top of the pencil. It turned out better than I had imagined and I am loving the symbols of it. What does it say to you? I won't tell you what it was drawn for until at least one person guesses.
Lastly another shell in watercolor. I will work on this one a little more with some colored inks on top of it just for fun. Experimenting with mixed media is always a little scary but the results are fun

No comments:

Post a Comment