Sunday, February 28, 2016

Feeling better!

I have been sick for the last four months, nothing major, just nausea from a baby coming, so art had to be put aside until I was feeling better. It has been hard not to be able to draw and do art classes like I was, it truly is my therapy and makes me happy when I am creating. I have a few projects I am interested in starting, now to see if I stay well enough to be able to.
 Finished this beach watercolor for my friend's wedding, only 4 months late but she understands.
 Detail of the painting, this was my favorite part doing.
Back to art classes again, worked on pencil shading and coloring, this was an hour project that turned out pretty darn cute in my opinion. Have a second art class this week that involves painting, cannot wait for that one! I love painting and haven't had many chances to since moving here so this will be a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment